Thursday, August 7, 2008

Training on the Road


I am in Lake Forest California this week on business which makes it tough on training. If I am lucky i can get a one or two evening runs in during the week. I typically stay to the streets but this time I wanted to venture out and see if I could take advantage of the local hills/mountains. I was directed to a neighboring park where I ran into a ranger who blocked my access.....because there was a rumor of Mountain Lions being seen.

Check out this video of the dude who decided it might be fun to pet the 'kittens'. I don't think this is the same interview as I saw on the news last night but this guy thinks he is part "Cat" because he is a Leo. Something tells me he might have smoked a little too much herb in his life.
Anyway, thanks to "Ralph", a local runner who introduced me to another trail that provided some good, safe running.

No comments: