Monday, November 24, 2008

SoundBody



I told my……I guess I use to call him my chiropractor but now he has become more of my body mechanic…..that I would post a message on the incredible work he does at maintaining my body from a health, physical, alignment, flexibility and well……soundness. His name is Dr. Harrison and he is the owner/founder of SoundBody. Now SoundBody has only been up and running for a month but he has been treating me with all the elements of this new clinic for the last few years.

SoundBody is more than a chiropractic office and he is more than a ‘neck cracker’. In fact he specifically moved away from the term chiropractic because the services he provide are much more holistic. Being an outdoor junkie, adventure racer, fire fighter and anything else that involves physical or active work his services have helped keep me in the game. From simple weekly visits that help keep the lower back and neck in alignment to the more acute trigger point massages (that can literally bring tears to my eyes but feel oh so good after the fact) help keep my body ready for the next adventure.

Now that his practice has opened up and expanded to multiple treatment rooms and two massage therapists I can honestly say I have never felt better. For anyone regularly runs, rides, swims, races, climbs, ski’s or anything else active I would highly recommend finding a clinic that offer this level of service.

Stretching
Alignment
Acupuncture
Trigger Point Massage
Full body Massage

No comments: